Thursday, December 2, 2010

You're Ugly, Too

I have to agree with Mr. Costello that this story is just one big characterization of Zoe. This story is much more of a character-driven story than a plot- driven story. There is a line on page 363 that I believe sums up her character, "This was what she'd become: a woman alone at the movies with everything in a Baggie." I found this quite humorous and I just believe that it completely represents Zoe's character. She is one of those woman who has to have everything perfect. I believe she is one who would live by the saying, "There is a place for everything and everything has it's place." Personally, I am a very organized person, so I can relate, but Zoe takes this organization to an obsessive compulsive level. She just seems like she focuses on making everything in her life perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment